On June 29, 2014, I had released Chem4Data 2.2.5 version with these changes:
1. Added support for user-defined database backup folder.
2. Associated web page and Home page links will be opened in default web browser, instead of Internet Explorer.
3. Added New Feature: Search displayed chemical on Google with “Shift + 3” shortcut key using default web browser.
4. Prevention of Database file from duplicate entries.
5. Updated database has 80+ records of chemicals alongwith their chemical structure and associated web links.
You can download Chem4Data latest version from this link:
Chem4Data Change log is available HERE.