On June 29, 2014, I had released Chem4Data 2.2.5 version with these changes:
1. Added support for user-defined database backup folder.
2. Associated web page and Home page links will be opened in default web browser, instead of Internet Explorer.
3. Added New Feature: Search displayed chemical on Google with “Shift + 3” shortcut key using default web browser.
4. Prevention of Database file from duplicate entries.
5. Updated database has 80+ records of chemicals alongwith their chemical structure and associated web links.
You can download Chem4Data latest version from this link:
Chem4Data Change log is available HERE.
Yesterday, I had released a minor update of AndScreen version 1.1.0. These minor changes are as follows:
● Added New Feature: Create unlimited profiles for android phones. Your selected profile will be loaded automatically on startup of AndScreen software.
● Change: Now “Locate ADB Folder” feature is under “Settings” menu.
Read complete list of features of AndScreen from this page.
You can download AndScreen latest version from this link:
Screenshots of AndScreen 1.1.0:
Andscreen (System Mode):
AndScreen (Recovery Mode):
AndScreen 1.1.0 Version:
All the comments will be published after moderation.
QMobile Noir A2 was first rooted by an XDA forum member named as “Nagdrx”, although he is so humble about this procedure that he is not the creator of this method and just connected some pieces to get a working method. This statement gave a room to some cheaters to claim the ownership of this method. But the fact is fact. He is still the first person who practically rooted QMobile Noir A2 (MT 6575 version 2 ). I personally very thankful to “Nagdrx” for his post. You can read his great post from this page.
Anyway, I followed his procedure and made this simplest tutorial for beginners who can’t understand it without screenshots. First of all, download this compressed file to your PC. Uncompress above rar file to desktop like this:
You will see “Noir A2 ROOT” folder having these contents:
1. SP_Flash_Tool (Folder)
2. CWM-Recovery-18.104.22.168.img (file)
3. MT6573_Android_scatter.txt (file)
4. SuperSU-v1.65.zip (file)
Copy compressed file “SuperSU-v1.65.zip” to SD Card of your mobile. Now install USB driver from this rar file before proceeding to the next step. It is assumed that USB debugging mode is enabled on your mobile. You can get it by going to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging (check: ON). Select Allow USB debugging : OK.
Open folder “SP_Flash_Tool” :
Execute “Flash_Tool.exe” file to see screen below :
Click on “Scatter-loading” radio button and select “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt” file :
Click “OK” to ignore this message :
This will load the scatter file. Now click on “Recovery” option to open “CWM-Recovery-22.214.171.124.img” file :
You can see complete file path of Recovery image file when you open it :
Switch off your QMobile Noir A2 mobile and remove battery for few seconds. Then again put battery into mobile but keep it in switch-off state. Click to “Download” radio button which will start the 14 seconds count down :
Immediately connect your mobile to PC via USB cable to start the download process :
After the completion of download, you will see “Rom Download Result” dialog message followed by green circle dialog screen like below :
Now CWM Recovery has been installed. Close the “SP_Flash_Tool” software. Automatically you will see “Found New Hardware Wizard” dialog screens. Just click “Next” button and follow the steps :
Now disconnect your mobile from PC. Press “Power” button, Volume UP and Volume Down keys simultaneously for 3 seconds till you see two options:
Recovery Mode: Volume Up
Factory Mode: Volume Down
Just press “Volume Up” side key to boot into Recovery Mode. You will see this screen:
Select “install zip from sdcard” by pressing “Power” button :
Select “choose zip from sdcard” by pressing “Power” button :
Select “SuperSU-v1.65.zip” file and press “Power” button :
This will install SuperSU application into your mobile :
Now you have “Rooted QMobile Noir A2” with CWM Recovery installed. Select “reboot system now” to go into system mode. Below are the screenshots after the root process:
WARNING: After this root process, you must make backup of currently installed ROM before uninstalling any application. So that you can easily go back to its original state. You can do it (under CWM recovery) by going to backup and restore > backup.
All the screenshots of system and recovery modes are taken by using my newly developed software “AndScreen v 1.1.0”, developed in Visual Basic 6 language. I will upload this new 1.1.0 version on 21st October, 2013. Below is the screenshot of this upcoming version 1.1.0:
All the comments will be published after moderation.
I have developed a new screenshot application for Android devices, works under System and Recovery modes as well and released “AndScreen version 1.0.0” for Windows XP / 7 (32 bit) systems.
AndScreen has made it very easy to capture Android screens in much lesser time than ever before. Screenshot images will be saved in a pre-defined folder with a unique file name.
Andscreen (System Mode):
AndScreen (Recovery Mode):
Also It has a built-in Screenshot Viewer component for fastest browsing.
AndScreen (Screenshot Viewer):
You can see all removable USB devices connected to computer and the information will be displayed in the format like:
USB > Removable > Drive (Letter)/ > Device Name :: Vendor ID :: Product ID :: Product Revision
AndScreen (Main Features):
● Ability to take screenshot of display screen (for Android devices only).
● Both System and Recovery modes are supported.
● Recovery mode only works with rooted phones.
● Ability to save and view screenshots in 4 different image formats ( png, tif, gif, jpg).
● No need to type any DOS command. AndScreen is the ONLY application which gives the simplest process to take screenshots and then examine these using its built-in Screenshot Viewer.
● Screenshots will be saved as a pre-defined format like “A(date)-(time).xyz” in C drive folder “AndScreenshots”.
● Monitor all the Removable USB devices connected to your computer like mobile phones, flash drives, memory cards (with card reader) etc.
● It has a built-in Screenshot Viewer with a special scrolling option for larger images.
● You must have Android SDK alongwith USB drivers installed on pc in order to use AndScreen application.
● You must locate the Android ADB folder “Platform-tools” in order to use “AndScreen” for the first time only.
● AndScreen is developed in Visual Basic 6.0 language under Windows XP SP3 machine.
● Supported Windows OS: XP/ 7 (32 bit)
You can download AndScreen from My Softwares Page link.
Possible Error Messages:
Error # 1 (a) : File Not Found: adb.exe. Please relocate default folder
(b) : File Not Found: AdbWinApi.dll. Please relocate default folder
(c) : File Not Found: AdbWinUsbApi.dll. Please relocate default folder
Solution: Android SDK must be installed on your PC in order to use “AndScreen” software because “AndScreen” will use above three missing files which are a part of Android SDK package. Read this tutorial for the easy installation of Android SDK package alongwith USB drivers.
Then Relocate the default folder “Platform-tools” by Manual or Automatic process. Then “Save” this location and restart “AndScreen” software. You will never see above error messages again.
Error # 2: “File Not Found: fb0.raw. Process Stopped !!”
Solution: Disconnect your mobile from PC and reconnect again. Also restart “AndScreen” software. Make sure that your can see your android phone information in the black horizontal screen like this:
System Mode (for non-rooted/ rooted phones):
Recovery Mode (for ROOTED phone only):
Above screenshots are taken by using Rooted QMobile Noir A2 which is a Mediatek MT65xx device.
Yesterday, I had released a minor update of Chem4Data version 2.1.0. These minor changes are as follows:
● Added New Feature: Backup current database with an automated unique name format like “Chem4data(date)-(time).mdb”.
● Added New Feature: Select database (.mdb) file from backup folder.
Those who are not aware about Chem4Data, this is a short introduction:
Chem4Data is a free chemical database software developed in Visual Basic 6 language for Microsoft Windows systems. You can do modifications like add new record, edit existing record, delete record, update record etc without any internet connection, though the database file is stored in Chem4Data Program Folder. You can search chemicals according to 8 different fields. Database navigation is quicker than before by using keyboard arrow keys. Ascending and Descending records are just a click away. You can download Chem4Data latest version from this link:
Screenshots of Chem4Data 2.1.0:
Database Export Menu:
Chem4Data 2.1.0 Features:
* Maximum 1 MILLION records are supported.
* Database navigation by Next, Previous, First, Last buttons.
* Search database by 8 fields.
* Show info like Chemical Name, IUPAC Name, CAS Registry Number, EC Number, SMILES Code, Solubility, STP Outline, Melting Point, Boiling Point, Percent Purity, Molecular Formula, Molecular Weight, Equivalent weight, Physical Appearance, Specific Gravity, pH Value, Special Note and Chemical Structure.
* Associated Web links for every record.
* Sort records as ascending and descending order.
* All fields of a record are editable by a single click.
* Edit, Delete records and add New records.
* Save current record info as text (.txt), Word (.doc) or Excel (.xls) file.
* Print current record info
* Make quick backup of database file on PC with an automated unique name like “Chem4data(date)-(time).mdb”.
* Select & open database file from backup folder.
* Export entire database to MS Excel (.xls) file.
* Delete entire database by a single click, if you want to use a new database instead of deletion of records one by one manually.
* Shortcut keys for fast operations.
* Check for new version and Update instantly.
Keyboard Shortcut Keys:
Next Record: Right Arrow Key
Previous Record: Left Arrow Key
First Record: Up Arrow Key
Last Record: Down Arrow Key
Backup database: Ctrl + B
Select database: Ctrl + F
New Record: Ctrl + N
Edit Record: Ctrl + E
Update Record: Ctrl + U
Delete Record: Ctrl + D
Sort A to Z: Ctrl + A
Sort Z to A: Ctrl + Z
Open Web URL Link1: Shift + 1
Open Web URL Link2: Shift + 2
Print Record: Ctrl + P
Exit Program: ESC Key
Chem4Data Change log is available HERE
Your comments n suggestions are welcomed!!!